Followers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ZOMBIE SEX SLAVE



These were found in the basement of a house I used to live in. Like many basements in many cities it had been converted into a band practice space, and amongst the beer cans, broken drumsticks and cracked cymbals, I found a stack of papers. Praise be to him!

ZOMBIE SEX SLAVE

I call on satan and the serpent
as I weave my spell
your flesh becomes my servant
and your soul is cast to hell

(chorus) your a zombie sex slave to me
you'll be a zombie sex slave for eternity

theres no escape from this pain
I fuck your mind and your brain
I rape your carcass and your soul
I penetrate your rotting hole

your flesh is now an empty shell
your soul screams and burns in hell

get down on your knees
give praise to the serpent
sacrifice your children in the
name of satan

OOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

chorus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

in honour of zombie jesus day.