Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

THE PURSE


I found a purse downtown last night, after some detective work I was able to deduce that it belonged to a 23 year old student nurse, who goes to movies, spends $150 at the hair stylist and drinks coffee at Starbucks, but I won't hold that against her. I called the phone number on her driver's license, her mother answered and said she would come and pick it up, because her daughter was at work. I should of pocketed the $30 in cash and bought a whole bunch of shit on the internet with the credit card.
Sometimes I'm just too damn honest.

4 comments:

jonasen said...

damn, if the girl can afford a 150 dollar hairdo, you totally should have pocketed it man!

joe roivas said...

I know, I know, but I have this foolish and naive notion that by doing this 'good deed' a total strangers faith will be restored in the
innate decency of human nature(whatever that is) and that this one random moment will have cosmic resonance, that will connect with other such events, that will form into an overwhelming totality that will then jump start a quantum leap in human consciousness...a bit grandiose I'll admit.....however the owner of the purse came by to thank me and give me a material reward...a $10 Quickpay Card for Tim Hortons....so coffee and timbits are on me.....

Anonymous said...

Panginarrah thinks she's a "comrade" but she spends that much on booze and drugs in a night. How does that make her superior to the soon to be nurse?

See? Anarchy is for the sociopaths.

joe roivas said...

Interesting that you should know that 'panginarrah is a she, when the person profile does not reveal their gender. Yes I agree anarchist are stupid.