Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The clay head has grown horns

Everybody say they are positive. I am the negative man, come to spoil all the positive peoples plans. I make pictures, can't make pictures without a negative. I am extremely negative. I don't want to be what someone else is./


However I came to no longer feel the need for musical structure. Its absence could in fact blur the distinction between art and life. An individual can hear sound as music (enjoy living) whether or not they are at a concert./

The decisive moment in human evolution is perpetual. That is why the revolutionary spiritual movements that declare all former things worthless are in the right, for nothing yet has happen./

Destruction means criticism and repudiation; it means revolution. It involves reasoning things out, which is construction. Put destruction first, and in the process you have construction./

Syntax, like government, can only be obeyed./




No comments: